human ecology home
Lev S. Vygotsky (1978) "Mind in society", Harvard UP,
Edited by Michael Cole, Vera John-Steiner, Sylvia Scribner, Ellen Souberman
Part I. Basic theory and data
Part II. Educational Implications
- 1. Tool and symbol in child development
- 2. The development of perception and attention
- 3. Mastery of memory and thinking
- 4. Internalization of higher psychological functions
- 5. Problems of method
- 6. Interaction between learning and development
- 7. The role of play in development
- 8. The prehistory of written language
Links at this site...
Links to other sites...