Psychology of learning mathematics
Notes - 28/3/00
Review of literature: 2000 words
Methodolgy: 1000 words
- Dialogue between biology and mathematics
- Divergent and convergent thinking, Guilford's structure of
- Hudsons test of school boys, subjects, gross method
- Orton's questions from mathematics, (no divergent mathematics?)
- Questions from biology? Mayr?
- Divegent thinking and the dialogue between maths and biology
- Objective testing: Guilford's tests, Hudson's tests
- Overlap between divergence and memory.
- Critical theory, Vygotsky: problems of method
- Subjective testing: Q methodology, (Dryzek, Brown)
Links at this site...
Links at other sites...