Mathematics for special educational needs: blindness and mathematics
Blindness and mathematics - Notes - 8/10/99
Teaching of mathematics to people who are blind.
- limitations of 3D-representations.
- mathematical symbols and text/hypertext.
- inline images and frames are not browser friendly.
- Has worked with computer programmers who are blind.
- use pseudo computer code instead of inline equations?
- Poincare sections of phase space. (converts 6D phase-space into
Links at this site...
Links at other sites...